Accu-Chek Guide Blood Glucose Control Solution [ Level 1 & Level 2 ]
Accu-Chek control solutions are specifically designed to work with your meter and test strips to confirm the accuracy of your results. The control solution contains a known amount of glucose. Simply use it instead of blood on a test strip. If the result matches the expected glucose level, your meter and test strips are working properly.
- Perform a test with Accu-Chek Guide glucose control solution to ensure accuracy any time:
- A new test strip box is opened
- The test strip container has been left open for an extended period of time
- Your test strips may have been damaged
- You want to ensure the meter and test strips are accurate
- Your test strips were stored in extreme temperatures, humidity or both
- You drop your meter
- Your current test result does not match how you feel
- You want to make sure you are performing tests correctly
When to Perform a Control Solution Test
Accu-Chek Guide control solution can be used to verify that your Accu-Chek Guide glucose monitoring system is working correctly and giving accurate results. The system is performing correctly if the control solution test result falls within the specific control solution range listed on your test strip vial. You are encouraged to use Control Solution on a regular basis, specially with each new vial of blood glucose test strips, after changing meter batteries, or if you suspect your meter is delivering false results. You should also use control solution before using your glucose monitoring system for the first time or if the test strip vial has been left open or exposed to extreme heat, cold or humanity. For further details please contact the manufacturer support.
Store your Guide Control solution at 30-80 degrees F, Do Not Refrigerate, Discard after 3 Month After Opening, For In Vitro Diagnostic Use Only.
- 2 bottles : 1 x level 1, 1 x level 2.
- Total 2 bottles in pack.