Accu-Chek Nano SmartView Blood Glucose Monitor
Accu-Chek Nano Meter Features:
- Advanced accuracy with ACCU-CHEK® SmartView test strips - as tested against a 23% tighter specification.
- Small, sleek design to fit in the palm of your hand
- Brilliant backlit display makes reading your numbers easy anytime, anywhere.
- No coding - for fewer steps in testing.
- Small, 0.6 microliter sample size means less blood
- Fast, accurate results in 5 seconds
- Downloadable 500-value memory with 7-, 14-, 30- and 90-day averaging
- Use with fingertip or palm testing
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- 1 x Accu-Chek Nano Smartview Meter
- Carrying Case
- Self Test Diary (logbook)
- batteries included with preset time and date
- East-to-Use Instructions (English and Spanish)
- Accu-Chek SmartView test strips and control solution sold separately.
- This item requires 2 CR2032 battery (included)
- For Use with Accu Chek Smart View Test Strips
- This is Meter only as shows in picture no supplies are included
Contact Accu Chek / Roche Diagnostics to find support for help at 1-800-858-8072
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
To check for glucose levels you need a monitoring system, test strips and the glucose lancet device. This only comes with the Blood Glucose monitoring system as shown in the picture.
You must buy the testing strips and glucose lancet device separate which makes it inconvenient for first time users. It would be better if this carried a lancet device and at least a couple strips as they’re necessary to even make use of it.