Bayer Data Cable USB for Next EZ And Contour Meter
The USB Cable from Bayer is a custom made cable that allows users to download data from their meters to a computer. USB stands for Universal Serial Bus. A single USB port can be used for multiple devices. This gives users great flexibility. It also supports plug-and-play installations. Some newer computers are produced with only USB ports. Bayer will offer this new product to allow users to take advantage of our diabetes management software WinGLUCOFACTS. Its blue color makes it easy to identify among all USB cables offered by our competitors.
- The USB Data cable is designed to work with blood glucose meters from Ascensia’s data management software GLUCOFACTS® Deluxe.
- This USB cable has a serial port to connect Ascensia’s blood glucose meters.
- 1 x Bayer Next EZ USB Cable
- CONTOUR Next EZ Meter and Contour Meter
USB Data Cable is not compatible when connecting your blood glucose meter to a Mac computer.
- This is OEM brand aftermarket Cable.
- support is not available for any software for any manufacturer
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We knew it was OEM Cable, seller says in listing as well. we have to Play some tricks on COMPORT, after which it worked like charm
Great Cable works well, you need to play with software a little to get it going first time, but understanding that these are Aftermarket cable and price is great,
Product is very nice and price is perfect.
however since this is Not branded and it is After market cable seller does not offer any software support.
you will have to play around with Software to get it to work first time, once it is ON it is GOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD