Bayer Contour NEXT Test Strips 50/bx - Glucose Test Strips
Great price Great Exp date
This Price will not Last long Sale Ends This Month
Bayer Contour NEXT test strip (Box of 50)
technology evaluates a single blood sample 7 times for exceptionally accurate results.
- Exclusively used with Bayer’s new family of Contour NEXT meters.
- High-performance test strips with next generation accuracy.
- Multi-pulse technology evaluates a single blood sample 7 times for exceptional accuracy.
- No CodingTM technology automatically sets the correct code so there's no chance of inaccurate results due to a miscoded meter.
- Sip-In Sampling quickly sips in your blood sample.
- Tiny 0.6 µL blood sample.
- 5 Second Test Results
50 test strips.
For use with all Bayer's Contour Next meters And Contour Next EZ meter. No coding.
Ease and accuracy. A powerful combination.
- Insert the test strip and test your blood glucose level — it's that simple
- Fast, 5-second countdown with tiny sample size — 0.6 μL
- No Coding™ technology eliminates inaccurate blood glucose test results due to user miscoding
- Sip-In® Sampling helps you get the right amount of blood on your first try
- Multi-pulse technology evaluates a single sample 7 times for exceptionally accurate results
- Identify trouble spots with personalized HI/LO target range and summary of your blood glucose test results
- See effect of food choices on your blood glucose levels with pre-meal and post-meal markers1
- More tracking knowledge with 7-, 14- and 30-day averages of your blood glucose levels
Save on CONTOUR® NEXT test strips When you buy from Diabetic corner.
Your Best Source for contour Next EZ meter and Bayer Contour Next EZ Test Strips.
Contact Ascensia Diabetes Supplies to find support for help at 1-800-348-8100
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These are exactly the same test strips you would buy in the big box store or at the pharmacy but they cost A LOT less when bought in bulk from Medical Supply. If you know you are going to use them why NOT buy a large enough quantity ot get them cheaper and to help make sure you won't run out?