FreeStyle Libre 14 Day Reader
FreeStyle Libre Sensor Description:
- Captures glucose data from the sensor with a 1-second scan
- Stores up to 90 days of glucose data
- No fingerstick calibration required
- Accurate sensor readings (See FreeStyle Libre User Manual)
- Backlit color touchscreen
- With a quick scan patients can see:
- Current glucose reading and trend arrow
- A trend graph depicting latest 8-hours of glucose history
Features of the FreeStyle Libre 14 Day:
The FreeStyle Libre 14 day reader
Want to trade in routinefingersticks† for continuous data points?
Use the handheld reader or smartphone to scan the sensor as often as you like, even through clothing.||
Stores90 days of glucose data. Downloading data from the FreeStyle Libre 14 day system to the LibreView¶ software allows for even more in-depth analysis of your glucose data.
Compact, lightweight, and includes a built-in FreeStyle Precision Neo test strip port for blood glucose testing.
Has a backlit color touchscreen for visibility in the dark.
Small size and comfortable to wear. About the size of two stacked US quarters, the sensor may be scanned through clothing.
Painless application. A very thin filament sits just under the skin to measure interstitial fluid.
Accurate sensor readings. No fingerstick calibrations required, and the system has no interference with medications containing acetaminophen.
Water resistant. Stays on the body for up to 14 days, and can be worn while swimming, showering, or exercising.
Continuous monitoring. Measure your glucose every minute, and stores readings every 15 minutes.FreeStyle Libre Sensor
- Libre Reader
- USB Cable
- Power Adopter
- User Manual,
- Quick Start Guide
- Quick reference Guide
- Sensor not included
- For Technical Service or Support please Contact Manufacturer 1-855-632-8658
How to apply the FreeStyle Libre 14 Day Sensor
- Choosing the site.
Select an area on the back of your upper arm, avoiding areas with moles, scarring, or recent insulin injections.
Select a different site than the one most recently used.
- Preparing your skin. Preparing your skinis an important step toward ensuring adhesion. The FreeStyle Libre sensor adhesion guide (download below) suggests solutions to help overcome common skin surface conditions.
- Applying the sensor. The sensor pack and sensor applicator are included together in the FreeStyle 14 Day Sensor Kit
A. Open the sensor pack by peeling off the lid completely. Unscrew the cap from the sensor applicator and set the cap aside.
B. Line up the dark mark on the sensor applicator with the dark mark on the sensor pack. On a hard surface press down firmly on the sensor applicator until it comes to a stop.
C. Place the sensor applicator over the prepared site and push down firmly until the sensor is in place.
D. Make sure the sensor is secure after application. Put the cap back on the sensor applicator. Discard the used sensor pack and sensor applicator per local regulations.
Prescription Required: Please click here
All Freestyle Libre System & Freestyle Libre 2 System Supplies may have some processing and shipping delays. If you order with expedited shipping please make a note that ETA will start once orders are shipped.