Freestyle Lite Glucose Test Strips - Glucose Test Strip
The Freestyle Lite Glucose Test Strips by Abbott are made to be used with the Freestyle Lite Blood Glucose Monitoring System and FreeStyle Freedom Lite Glucose Meter. Small sample size, alternate site testing, and no coding required. Box of 50
- No Coding Required!
- This makes it easier and more convient to begin testing
- Alternate Site Testing
- You can test using your fingers, forearm, upper arm, hand, thigh, calf and palm. When testing for hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) or if you have hypoglycemia unawareness, it is recommended that you use your finger only.
- Worlds Smallest Sample Size
- A small sample size of 0.3 is all that is required
- PQQ Glucose Dehydrogenase is no less than 1.0 Unit
- Other ingredients (buffer, mediator, etc.) no less than 0.01 mg
FreeStyle Lite test strips are specially designed for fast, easy testing and are intended to be used with FreeStyle Lite and FreeStyle Freedom Lite blood glucose monitoring systems only. Our patented ZipWik tabs break the surface of the blood sample for instant wicking action. Plus, there’s no coding required.
Easy to Use
- Patented ZipWik tabs target blood sample for easy application and fast uptake
- No coding required means one less step
Patented ZipWik Tabs
- Greater accuracy versus OneTouch Ultra2, Accu-Chek Aviva, and Contour systems1
- Minimizes interference from 22 common substances2
Fewer wasted test strips3
- Up to 60 seconds to reapply blood
- Smallest sample size – uses just one-third the blood of OneTouch Ultra
- 1 x Freestyle Lite Glucose 50 test strips
- Appearance of the package may differ from item you will receive.
- All Test Strips are mail order, healthcare , medicare pack.
Contact Abbott Laboratories to find support for help at 1-888-522-5226
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This system is so fast and takes very minimal blood.
Works well, also a very good price. i have been buying from Medical Supply Corner for very long time. every time the Surprise me with New Low Price.
Thank you Guys. And mostly Thanks Mark and Anji
When I found out how expensive they were at Walmart and CVS, I started looking for them on line. A diabetic friend told me to look here. They are the best price by $100 at least. Use them and save your money.
i am thankfull for your servies i didnt know what i was going to do ty very much
it is great dont take but a spec of blood awesome i refer this one to all
it is goods prices last time my insurnces would cove on at Wal-Mart cost me $79. i only paid fraction of the price at medical Supply Corner
My company changed me over to a new type of testing strips. Upon receiving them, I did not care for them. My friend from another state made me aware of your company. The strips are great. I will re-order and pass the word. Thanks www.medicalsupplycorner.com