Lavior Diabetic Wound Gel is an approved product participating in the American Diabetes Association® Better Choices for Life program.
LAVIOR Diabetic Wound Gel is a premium, innovative, clinically proven wound product. Specifically formulated for diabetic skin conditions, LAVIOR’s gel promotes healing of diabetic wounds and foot ulcers by protecting the skin. Its restorative properties protect wounds while soothing and hydrating dry, cracked, and damaged skin.
LAVIOR’s production process carefully blends natural ingredients to create a unique gel formulation that yields quick and visible results.
Individual results may vary
- Promotes healing of diabetic wounds
- Restores and protects dry, cracked, and damaged skin
- and proudly made in the USA
- Doctor recommended - used in hospitals, wound care centers, and by podiatrists
- Backed by 12 years of research and clinical trials proving that LAVIOR Diabetic Wound Gel outperformed conventional treatments
- Hypoallergenic, safe for sensitive skin and dermatologically tested
- Steroid-free, fragrance-free, paraben-free, cruelty-free and vegan-friendly
Directions for use: clean the affected area. Apply a thin layer of the gel evenly to the wound and immediate surrounding area 1 to 2 times daily, or as directed by a doctor. Cover the area with a sterile non-stick bandage.
Warnings: If condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days, stop use and consult a physician. Avoid contact with the eyes. Keep out of the reach of children. For external use only.
Allantoin 0.5% Skin Protectant
Water, Glycerin, Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Inula Viscosa Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Gluconate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Sorbate