OneTouch Ultra 2 Glucose Diabetes Meter Kit
New OneTouch Ultra 2 Meter requires less blood which means you experience less pain. The meter can take blood from different testing sites including your arm where fewer nerve endings are present. Meter includes a large, easy to read display and a memory to store the results of up to 500 tests.
Link the Effects of Food to Glucose Results.
Fast & Easy
- No more waiting, results in 5 seconds.
- Use just a speck of blood.
- Option to test on forearm, palm or finger
- Backlit display is easy to read.
- Up and down arrows allow for quick navigation through the screens
- Flag results as before and after meals and get before / after meal averages.
- Stores up to 500 test results with date and time.
- Organizes and tracks results
(In 7-, 14- and 30-day averages).
- 1 x OneTouch Ultra 2 Blood Glucose Meter
- 1 x OneTouch Delica Lancing Device
- 10 OneTouch Delica Lancets
- 1 x Carrying Case
- 1 x Logbook
- 1 x Owner's Booklet
- 1 x Quick Reference Guide
- 2 x Batteries Included
- One Touch Ultra Blue Test Strips and Control Solution are sold separately.
Contact Lifescan to find support for help at 1-888-567-3003
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Speedy Processing On time, Great Serv over all
I purchased this to replace an older One Touch Ultra. I decided ion this because I have sup pies for the One Touch and didn't want to start over. I was already using the Delica lancets with my older meter so was pleasantly surprised to see this came with those. This Delica is much stiffer to use but actually is easier to draw my blood for testing. The meter is fast, accurate and works as expected. The case is a bit smaller than my older case and it's more difficult to keep all my supplies in it, but it does work. In the past, my insurance paid for my meter. I was nicely surprised to see how inexpensive this was.
This meter is great, but don't expect to be able to download/print your data unless you have the USB cable matching it. The cable/software does not come with this product, and cabe is backordered.
We have been used Ultra 2 meter for more than 2 years. We like it.
The OneTouch Ultra2 is sevreal years old. I own sevreal meters, but this is still my fav. The new OneTouch Ultra Blue Test Strips do use less blood tho, and they double check the results.