OneTouch Ultra 2 Diabetes Meter ONLY (without Outer box)
New OneTouch Ultra 2 Meter requires less blood which means you experience less pain. The meter can take blood from different testing sites including your arm where fewer nerve endings are present. Meter includes a large, easy to read display and a memory to store the results of up to 500 tests. Tired of Buying Complete Kit where you only need to replace your old Meter, Here is same and Easy way, Brand new Open box Meter only
Link the Effects of Food to Glucose Results.
Fast & Easy
- No more waiting, results in 5 seconds.
- Use just a speck of blood.
- Option to test on forearm, palm or finger
- Backlit display is easy to read.
- Up and down arrows allow for quick navigation through the screens
- Flag results as before and after meals and get before / after meal averages.
- Stores up to 500 test results with date and time.
- Organizes and tracks results
(In 7-, 14- and 30-day averages).
OneTouch Ultra 2 Meter Includes:
- 1 x OneTouch Ultra 2 Blood Glucose Meter
- 1 x Owner's Booklet
- 1 x Quick Reference Guide
- 2 x AAA Batteries Included
- One Touch Ultra Blue Test Strips, Carrying case and Control Solution and all other supplies are sold separately.
- This Item will be shipped without a box (without outer retail packing)
Contact Lifescan to find support for help at 1-888-567-3003
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Item arrived as expected and described. Fast delivery
I've always found this meter to give accurate readings. When mine broke, my insurance sent me the Verio meter, but I still had a lot of strips so I bought this to use them. This little meter fits nicely in my purse, but the Verio is big and clunky
Great cause..we used to do the walk every year for JDRF since our daughter was dnsgioaed at age 8 with Type 1. She's now 21 and really doesn't remember what it was like to be "normal" Lifescan has been part of our life for 14 years..wow, it doesn't seem like it's been that long.-Nancy
This monitor is easy to use and easy to see. offers many ways to average your results.