Prodigy Auto Code Voice Glucose Test Strips Box of 200 Test Strips
We know life is busy, and so are you, that's why the Prodigy test trips are engineered with an easy to use design that will give you fast and accurate results. Prodigy No Coding Blood Glucose Test Strips are intended for use with Prodigy AutoCode and Prodigy Voice Glucose Meters.
4 boxes of prodigy test strips 50 Pack Total 200 Strips
- No Coding Required
- Which means you won't have to look for the code that matches, therefore, making the entire process faster and easier
- Alternate Site Testing:
- Finger, palm or forearm testing to avoid repetitive testing areas, therefore considerably reducing the pain involved in testing
- Tiny Blood Sample:
- The Prodigy No Coding test strips requires only a 0.6 micro liter test sample, which is smaller than most test strips available today
- Fast Test Results:
- Obtain fast and accurate results within 6 seconds!
- Automatically Draws Blood Into Test Strip:
- Now you can test right the first time with the Prodigy test strips because they automatically draw blood into them (this is called capillary action)
- Hear your results:
- With the use of this Prodigy No Coding test strips and the available Prodigy auto code meter you are able to hear your results instantly in English, Spanish, French, or Arabic.
- Prodigy®’s FREE software:
With the Prodigy®’s FREE software, you will be able to download your glucose levels to your PC and make an average of them which will in turn help your health care professional and you manage your diabetes in a more efficient manner.
Testing blood sugar levels with the lightweight, easy to handle Prodigy Autocode meters is quick and painless. This blood glucose meter saves up to up to 450 tests results with date and time, and gives 7, 14, 21, 28, 60, and 90 day averages.
Contact Prodigy to find support for help at 1-800-243-2636
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Always work well. Got here in a somewhat timely manner. Covid and shipping have everything arriving later than promised.
I love these test strips. They are the lowest cost strips I have found, and interestingly, the 200 count is the lowest cost per strip. You might think that buying the 1200 would give the lowest code per strip, but the 200 is the best.at less than $0.15 per piece. all other counts are between $0.15 and $0.16