A1C Now+ Diabetes Management HbA1c Test - 10 Tests
A1CNow+ systems provide a fast and easy way of obtaining accurate A1c results in the office or home.
The A1CNow+ test provides quantitative measurement of the percent of glycated hemoglobin (%A1C) levels in capillary (fingerstick) or venous whole blood samples
- Results displayed in 5 minutes.
- Small 5uL blood sample.
- Portable - use in multiple exam rooms.
- Easy-to-Use - minimal training required.
- No maintenance
- Test Format : Cartridge
- Storage Requirements : Requires Refrigeration
- CLIA Classification : CLIA Waived
- Number of Tests : 10 Tests
- Time to Results : 5 Minute Results
- R EAding Type : Machine R EAd
- Brand : A1C Now+
- UNSPSC Code : 41116205
Kit Contents :
- A1CNow+ Monitor
- 10 - Single-Use Cartridges.
- 10 - Sample Dilution Kits.
- 1 Product Insert / Procedure Guide.
Before using this test, please read all the instructions carefully.
May be stored at Room Temperature for up to 120 days prior to use. Must be discarded if not used within this time period.
Refrigeration Recommendation: Manufacturer recommends that A1CNow+ System can be refrigerated between 36° - 46° F to prolong the product shelf life up to approximately 14 months from the manufacturing date.
Note:We strongly suggest that you select 2-Day or Next Day shipping service.
If you choose Standard Shipping and your order is placed Wednesday through Friday, we do reserve the right to hold the order for shipment early the following week. This is meant to reduce the possibility of harmful environmental conditions affecting the product during longer transit times.