Freestyle Lite Glucose Test Strips - 50 pack with Glucose Meter
The Freestyle Lite Glucose Test Strips by Abbott are made to be used with the Freestyle Lite Blood Glucose Monitoring System and FreeStyle Freedom Lite Glucose Meter. Small sample size, alternate site testing, and no coding required. Box of 50
No Coding Required!
- This makes it easier and more convient to begin testing
Alternate Site Testing
- You can test using your fingers, forearm, upper arm, hand, thigh, calf and palm. When testing for hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) or if you have hypoglycemia unawareness, it is recommended that you use your finger only.
Worlds Smallest Sample Size
- A small sample size of 0.3 is all that is required
- PQQ Glucose Dehydrogenase is no less than 1.0 Unit
- Other ingredients (buffer, mediator, etc.) no less than 0.01 mg
- For in vitro diagnostic use
- For self-testing
- Do not refrigerate or freeze
- Store at room temperature below 86 degrees Fahrenheit (30 degrees Celsius)
- Do not use if box seal is broken or missing
FreeStyle Lite test strips are specially designed for fast, easy testing and are intended to be used with FreeStyle Lite and FreeStyle Freedom Lite blood glucose monitoring systems only. Our patented ZipWik tabs break the surface of the blood sample for instant wicking action. Plus, there’s no coding required.
Easy to Use
Patented ZipWik tabs target blood sample for easy application and fast uptake
No coding required means one less step
Patented ZipWik Tabs
Greater accuracy versus OneTouch Ultra2, Accu-Chek Aviva, and Contour systems1
Minimizes interference from 22 common substances2
Fewer wasted test strips3
Up to 60 seconds to reapply blood
Smallest sample size – uses just one-third the blood of OneTouch Ultra
- Appearnce of the package May differ from item you will Receive ,
- All Test Strips are mail order, healthcare , medicare pack.
1 x 50 Brand Pack New Sealed with Great Exp date Strips
1 x FreeStyel Lite Glucose Meter
Free Style lite Glucose meter and Manual only no other supplies are include. Meter comes without Outer box
Contact Abbott Laboratories to find support for help at 1-888-522-5226
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Best Deal I Found
Really not a lot you can say about this product, it works and performs exactly as it should, but what I can say is that I looked at about 12-15 other places and all of them wanted more for just the strips than for what I paid here for both strips and the meter. Medical costs are killing people right now and I am so happy I found this site to help me keep my helthcare affordable.
Easy to use
The product is very easy to use and gives me fast readings.