Accu-Check Softclix Lancing Device and Accu-Check Softclix Lancets
The Accu-Chek Softclix Lancing Device can be attached or detached from the Accu-Chek Compact Glucose Monitoring System. This Device has been proven to be less painful when compared to other leading lancet devices.
Looking for Softclix Lancet Device, At Diabetic corner is right place for you Accu Chek SoftClix Lancets, Accu Chek Strips And Accu Chek Softclix Lancet.
- One-Button Operation
The Accu-Chek Softclix Lancing Device features a cam-driven design with one-button to prime, fire and dispose
- 11 customizable depth settings
Its 11 customizable depth settings greatly reduces pain by matching your skin type and avoiding lancet to nerve contact
- Precise lancet movement
The Accu-Chek Softclix Lancing Device's unique cam technology provides:
- A linear sliding motion to reduce the side to side motion. This side to side movement can tear the skin and cause unnecessary discomfort
- Short lancet dwell time to reduce pain by decreasing the duration of time that the lancet touches the nerve endings
- No "kick-back" effect. The came guides the motion, allowing a slow stop while retracting. This feature reduces pressure waves caused by the lancet coming to an abrupt stop
- Accu-Chek Softclix Lancet Device
- This item Comes without it Outer retail pack
- This item is Softclix Lancet Device not Softclix Plus