Complete Wireless Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
Get a more complete picture of your heart health with Complete, a combined blood pressure + EKG monitor for easy at-home measurements. Measure both of these risk factors for stroke in one device for those living with Atrial Fibrillation (AFib). This monitor provides a simple way to keep track of your condition and know when to seek treatment. Simple and easy to use, Complete was developed with AliveCor, and uses an advanced new algorithm for improved detection of AFib. With Complete, you can store up 90 blood pressure measurements on the device. Download the free OMRON Connect app on your smartphone to use the EKG feature and store, track and share unlimited heart health data.
- MEASURES BLOOD PRESSURE AND EKG SIMULTANEOUSLY: Including systolic, diastolic, pulse, atrial fibrillation, tachycardia, bradycardia and sinus rhythm
- DURABLE, CONTOURED WIDE-RANGE D-RING CUFF: Fits arms 9″ to 17″ in circumference comfortably
- BLUETOOTH®1TECHNOLOGY: Allows you to connect to the free Omron app, where you can store, track and share data with your doctor to provide them with heart-health insights that can help inform their cardiac treatment decisions
- FREE OMRON CONNECT APP: Download to your smartphone to view unlimited blood pressure readings
- VERSATILE: Works with select iOS and Android devices; visit OmronHealthcare.com/connect for a complete list of compatible devices
- VALIDATED ACCURACY: This product meets the Validated Device Listing (“VDL”) criteria (as listed on validatebp.org) for validation of clinical accuracy, based on the independent review and acceptance of documentation submitted by the manufacturer.
- INDUSTRY LEADER: Makers of blood pressure monitors for nearly 50 years
IMPORTANT: To use the EKG feature you must download the free OMRON connect app to your smartphone. Once your first EKG recording is taken, you will automatically receive a free medical interpretation within 24 hours, which is provided by a U.S. board certified cardiologist. Due regulations from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the heart rhythm for your first recording will not be visible on your smartphone screen. Also, you will not be able to record any additional EKG measurements while the medical interpretation is being prepared. A report notification will be sent via email, at which time you will be able to view and record additional EKGs.
COMPLETE™ 2-in-1 Blood Pressure Monitor and EKG Device for At-Home Use
Get a more complete picture of your heart health with the ability to measure blood pressure and EKG simultaneously—in one device—at home.
Why choose Complete?
Both blood pressure and EKG are risk factors for stroke. Complete is the first at-home blood pressure and EKG monitoring device. Complete allows those living with AFib and other cardiac conditions a simple way to keep track of important measurements and know when to seek treatment.
- Complete wirelessly connects via Bluetooth to our proprietary Omron Connect mobile app, which allows you to track and store unlimited readings and share results with family or healthcare providers
- Complete works with select Apple and Android devices.2
- Download the free Omron Connect app to your smartphone to view unlimited blood pressure readings
What makes this monitor different?
OMRON blood pressure monitors are known for being accurate, easy to use and reliable.
- #1 doctor and pharmacist recommended brand of blood pressure monitors3
- Best-selling blood pressure monitor manufacturer4 for 40 years
What You Get
- One blood pressure monitor
- One wide-range D-ring cuff
- 4 AA batteries
- Storage case
- Quick-start guide and instruction manual 5
How it Works: Step 1
User records blood pressure and EKG at home with their COMPLETE monitoring device.
How it Works: Step 2
Readings are immediately displayed and can be sent by you to your doctor’s office using the free Omron Connect app
How it Works: Step 3
Once you share data with your doctor, data is accessible to help inform your doctor’s cardiac treatment decisions.
Height: 3.9", Width: 9.1", Depth: 4.8"
Weight: 19.4 oz.
Includes: Blood Pressure + EKG Monitor, Wide-Range D-Ring Cuff (fits arms 9" to 17" in circumference), 4 AA Batteries, Storage Case, Instruction Manual, Quick Start Guide