JOBST SENSIFOOT KNEE CLOSED TOE Diabetic Socks Unisex
SensiFoot™ is designed to satisfy the demand of professionals and patients for an effective diabetic sock. SensiFoot™ makes proper foot care an easy, comfortable part of any daily diabetes routine.
BSN Jobst® Sensifoot™ Diabetic Knee-High Compression Socks have over-the-calf style for people who experience decreased nerve sensation caused by diabetes or foot pain from arthritis. The mild non-constricting gradient pressure prevents sliding, bunching or wrinkles. They feature dense padding in the foot, heel and toe to reduce friction and provide cushioning for extra comfort.
Specifically designed for men and women with diabetes and sensitive feet, these Jobst knee high diabetic socks provide a mild compression level, to prevent further leg and foot ailments and sensitivities.\This high quality pair of diabetic support socks offer extra padding all around the foot, innovative anti-fungal properties, and a comfortable flat toe seem.
SensiFoot™ offers more than "regular" socks:
- Non-irritating, smooth toe seam
- Extra padding in the foot, heel and toe
- Moisture-wicking acrylic multi-fiber yarns
- Antibacterial, antifungal finish
- Non-constricting mild compression
- Made from 20% Nylon, 3% Spandex, 77% Acrylic - Latex-free.
- 1 x Jobst Sensifoot Knee Closed Toe Diabetic Socks Unisex
Contact Abbott Laboratories to find support for help at 800-537-1063