Medihoney Adhesive Hcs Sheet, 4.5" X 4.5" Each (1 Each)
Product Features & Benefits
- Shown to help wound heal that have stalled under first-line treatment.
- Provides high osmolarity in cleansing and debridement.
- Low pH helps to decrease protease activity.
- Continues effectiveness even in the presence of wound fluid.
- Designed for dry to moderately exuding superficial to partial thickness wounds.
- Cooling and soothing upon application.
- Absorbs 2.5 times more exudate than the leading hydrocolloid dressings.
- Employs Super Absorbent Polymer (SAP) technology.
- Available in non-adhesive, adhesive and fenestrated versions.
- Product Numbers: 31644
- Dressing Options
- Active Leptospermum Honey (Manuka Honey).
- Leptospermum Honey constitutes 63%.
- Application: Dry to moderately exuding superficial to partial thickness wounds.
- HCPCS Code: A4649.
- Manufacturer: Derma Sciences.
- Brand: Medihoney.
- Combines the benefits of Leptospermum honey with the handling capability of Super Absorbent Polymer (SAP) technology
- Absorbs two and a half times the amount of fluid of leading hydrocolloids
- Is cooling and soothing upon application
- Absorbs light to moderate amounts of exudate
- For dry to moderately exuding superficial to partial thickness wounds
- 4½ x 4½ inches
- 1 Adhesive