Bayer Microlet 2 Lancing Device
Bayer Microlet 2 Automatic Lancing Device is used for obtaining capillary blood samples from the fingertip. The Microlet 2 Lancing Device is simple to use, offers minimal discomfort, and is an important part in a program of self-blood glucose monitoring. We recommend that a person with diabetes consult a physician about his/her self-monitoring program.
- Bayer Microlet 2 Adjustable Lancing Device has easy to grip design with large buttons
- Easy one-handed testing
- Silicone-coated lancets for smooth testing
- Choice of multiple depth settings helps to minimize pain
- Alternative site testing made simple
- For use with Microlet Lancets
- This Lancet Device is also competible with Most Lancets In Market
- ( not to be use with Oneotuch Delica Or Any Accu-Chek Lancets, Item does not Come with AST Clear CAP )
- 1 x Bayer Microlet 2 Automatic Lancing Device
- Item will be shipped without Retail Box or Package.
Contact Ascensia Diabetes Supplies to find support for help at 1-800-348-8100
15 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Microlet 2 adjustable Lancing Device
Exactly what I was looking for to prick my fingers. My old device broke and I found this device on-line. This uses the lancets i had on hand.
It did not come with the sticking needle. I found that incredibly misleading.
Why was the sticking needle not included. Terribly misleading.
finger puncture device for blood sample
While it's a simple device, it worked perfectly.
I love this lancing device.
I have been a diabetic for 40+ years and so far this is the best lancing device that I have had the the chance to use. I purchased the device this time to replaced the last one that I have been using for the last four years until it finally fell apart. I tried several other lancing devices, but was not pleased with their operation, so I went back to the Microlet 2.
Just what I wanted
Microlet 2 adjustable lancing device for glucose care old Design
it was almost impossible to find this product anywhere
Microlet 2 - old design
I had one of these previously, it broke after about 3 years of use. This one does not seem to have as good an adjustment range for the depth of the "poke."
Microlet Lancing Device
That product I have used for years satisfactorily. I was very pleased with your great service.
Ascensia Microlet 2 Adjustable Lancing Device -Old Design with plastic cap
I test on my arm and my Free Style Lite Lancet circa 2015 broke. An associate kindly researched which lancet had the capability to be used on alternate sites. This item with the plastic cap ( an additional charge) is fantastic & I highly recommend it.