Bayer Microlet 2 Lancing Device
Bayer Microlet 2 Automatic Lancing Device is used for obtaining capillary blood samples from the fingertip. The Microlet 2 Lancing Device is simple to use, offers minimal discomfort, and is an important part in a program of self-blood glucose monitoring. We recommend that a person with diabetes consult a physician about his/her self-monitoring program.
- Bayer Microlet 2 Adjustable Lancing Device has easy to grip design with large buttons
- Easy one-handed testing
- Silicone-coated lancets for smooth testing
- Choice of multiple depth settings helps to minimize pain
- Alternative site testing made simple
- For use with Microlet Lancets
- This Lancet Device is also competible with Most Lancets In Market
- ( not to be use with Oneotuch Delica Or Any Accu-Chek Lancets, Item does not Come with AST Clear CAP )
- 1 x Bayer Microlet 2 Automatic Lancing Device
- Item will be shipped without Retail Box or Package.
Contact Ascensia Diabetes Supplies to find support for help at 1-800-348-8100
16 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The new ones that come with the Contour don't work as well as the older ones
Exactly what I was looking for to prick my fingers. My old device broke and I found this device on-line. This uses the lancets i had on hand.
Why was the sticking needle not included. Terribly misleading.
While it's a simple device, it worked perfectly.
I have been a diabetic for 40+ years and so far this is the best lancing device that I have had the the chance to use. I purchased the device this time to replaced the last one that I have been using for the last four years until it finally fell apart. I tried several other lancing devices, but was not pleased with their operation, so I went back to the Microlet 2.
it was almost impossible to find this product anywhere
I had one of these previously, it broke after about 3 years of use. This one does not seem to have as good an adjustment range for the depth of the "poke."
That product I have used for years satisfactorily. I was very pleased with your great service.